The RomeHello is a place for everyone.
All you culture queens and craft beer buffs.
All you tattoo artists and selfie snappers.
All you graffiti writers and table football champs.
All you history teachers and skater dudes.
Basically, it's a place for you.
Why should you choose The RomeHello?
Lockers in every room
No city tax
Brand new guest kitchen
A secluded inner courtyard
Football & Ping-pong tables
Rooms & Prices
Mixed dorms Book Now
Comfortable and classy 4, 8 and 10 bed mixed En-suite dorm rooms
- Want to meet a mix of culture queens, craft beer buffs, graffiti writers and selfie snappers? Reserve a bed in one of our larger en-suite dorms!
- Each bunk has an individual lamp, USB chargers, plug sockets and a personal shelf.
- Looking for something more cosy? Our smaller dorms are less hectic; fewer people, still a cool mix.
From €13 per bed per night
Girls-only dorms Book Now
Girls-only (no guys – sorry!)
- For the female culture queens, craft beer buffs, tattoos artists, selfie snappers, graffiti writers.
- No male guests allowed. Sorry, not sorry.
- Cosy, intimate, safe, and comfortable.
- En-suite dorms
From €18 per bed per night
Private rooms Book Now
Twin, double and triple en-suite private rooms... fully equipped.
- For those of you travelling with friends or family, and those of you looking for a bit more intimacy with your partner in crime.
- Hostel style combined with high class hotel facilities perfect for a Roman holiday.
- Tv and mini bar
- Personal space and privacy ideal for backpacking around Europe.
From €60 per room per night
In Social Networks
Explore The RomeHello
Strut here straight from Rome's central station.
Quirky and Unique:
The only street art hostel in the city.
The kind of place where even your history teacher is fun.
On site laundry, bar, kitchen, and lounge.
You may not know the city. But we do, and we like to share.
Didn't get to chat enough with the receptionist. Don't worry, they'll probably be at the bar later.
Have a look around!
Rooms & Dorms
Follow Us @theromehello
On the Map
Learn how to make pizza
...and eat it !
- Buy the fresh ingredients from a local market
- Learn how to make the dough
- Be creative with the toppings
- Bake it and ....eat it!
...like a real Italian
- Meet at the bar every day @ 7 pm
- Choose a Spritz with Aperol or Campari
- Have some nibbles with it
- Make new friends and enjoy!
...with staff and guests!
- Help yourself to games in the social areas
- Show your skills at table football or on the Playstation!
- Make new friends (or new competition!)